|May 7, 2018 05:34 [GMT] From: FINAL FANTASY XI|
All Worlds Maintenance (May 10)|
At the following time, we will be performing server maintenance in order to accompany a version update for FINAL FANTASY XI. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XI will be unavailable.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.
* This maintenance will be accompanied by a client program version update. After maintenance is complete, the update will automatically begin after you press the “Play” button. After that, please follow the instructions on the screen.
* The World Transfer Service will be unavailable starting 30 minutes before the maintenance.
* After the maintenance ends, a spike in access is expected.
If you encounter congestion errors such as “POL-1160” and “POL-0010” during the confirmation screen or while downloading, we apologise for the inconvenience, and we ask that you try again after waiting for some time.
To ensure a smooth version update, we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
* Update details will be announced on May 10, 2018 (GMT)
[Date & Time]
May 10, 2018 5:00 to 8:30 (GMT)
May 10, 2018 6:00 to 9:30 (BST)
* Completion time is subject to change.
FINAL FANTASY XI